quarta-feira, 31 de março de 2010

And if...


And if you have to describe things you’ve never seen? And if you have to decide the better place to live and you’ve never left your hometown? And if you have to talk about LOVE without being silly, ridiculous or naïve? Sometimes you don’t have the chance to think twice, so, what would you do, children? Do you know what I mean when I say “and if”? Could this happen for real, or is it just a “mind game”? 
I don’t wanna puzzle anybody, but sometimes it’s just the way I feel about things, “faraway, so close”. Right now, my life is changing so much, and the choices I make seems so obvious, and still I have to spend long nights taking decisions, so what’s the point? And if I decide not to choose, things would happen the same way? Contradictions move me all the time, but they don’t leave any trails I could follow back and remind how I came here, and it frightens me a lot. These things, that seem to be out of our control, could be just a misplaced feeling? Going back to the beginning of this post, there are situations that, when you’re confronted by them, the only reason is to forget reason. It seems reasonable to you? Not to me. But I don’t care or pretend no to care or I care when there’s no other way. You just follow that feeling, that crazy heart, that piece of mind you know it’s dangerous, but helps you by chance. And you forget about fate. Fate its just fortune playing the smart ass, like Leminski said one day.
Putting the question in clearer terms: And if I’m living my last year here, when I even feel like have truly LIVED this place? Where do I go? I read again what I wrote, and I know that I won’t decide ‘till the ultimate moment. And I will jump into the train when he begins to move on…


2 comentários:

Jule disse...

Sometimes you have to leave home to find home.
Sometimes you have to leave love to find love.
And if you lived you may just come back.
And if you loved you may just try again.
But once you lived and loved, you'll never really leave.
And you know.
The train is yours once you feel who you are.
Until then it is just a train...still you jump on -
Because everywhere we go - waits life.
And love...
Daqui pra frente - a gente volta...

Rodrigo disse...

Daqui pra frente. The only rule.